Ridgecrest Healthcare is on the verge of getting even better as we work to bring you a community that will be more energy efficient and conscious of the world we live in.
The Highlights of this ambitious new project are:
- Exterior paint and slate tile, upgraded landscaping and a redesigned front entrance and main lobby with a custom negative edge water feature.
- State of the Art Spa featuring a whirlpool tub with a flat screen T.V., towel/blanket warming cabinets and custom designed showers with travertine, marble and granite surfaces throughout.
- The interior of the community will have new carpeting and flooring throughout, new furnishings for the resident rooms, activity areas and dining rooms and plantation shutters.
- Remodeled private rooms on the Bedford Rehab unit that include granite counter top kitchenettes, 42” Flat Screen T.V.’s and Extra Wide Beds with Tempur-pedic Mattresses.
- A new Beauty Salon and Massage Therapy Room.
- In an effort to be more energy conscious we are upgrading our air conditioning system; installing a new back-up generator; installing a new ceiling and energy efficient lighting in the hallways and upgrading equipment in the kitchen.
- We are also enhancing our services with new state of the art equipment in the therapy gym.